Anyone else too excited that Top Model is in Spain? It's probably because I've been to Spain. Although, I was hoping they'd be in Madrid or somewhere I'd actually gotten to see. Instead of Barcelona where all we got to see was the airport. However, I was shouting to LMK last night that I knew that airport! I did know it! I even rocognized the steps we booked it down after our flight landed to try and make our flight to Sevilla. I could even tell LMK where the bathroom was that we all ran to (hey - I hadn't peed in 9 hours, it was the highlight of Barcelona, let me tell you.)
I've also decided I'm a CariDee fan. I couldn't stand her in tryouts, but now? Love her. Never cared for Miss Melissa Rose.
~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ I've also decided I'm a CariDee fan. I couldn't stand her in tryouts, but now? Love her. Never cared for Miss Melissa Rose.
Lawn Mower King called his parents last night. His dad wasn't home, so he got to catch up on all the family news. My favorite piece of news? Three of his cousins (all sisters) are pregnant - including the one that "stole" my baby name. Soooo upsetting.
Then his mom asked the question she asks every year at this time, "What do you guys want for Christmas?"
Ohhhhh, uh. LMK honestly has no idea. He's like me - the thing he really wants is too expensive. He would like to take the course to get his next coaching license which costs $800. Yeah, we can't afford that, nor can his parents or my parents.
Me? I want:
- a treadmill
- a better digital camera (to take pictures at LMK's games)
- an iPod
Everything I want is way too expensive, thus I am not asking for anything. The only thing I could think of that may not be too expensive was a vacuum cleaner. We need a new one so I can give my mother back hers.
Me: Well, I need a vacuum cleaner.
LMK: Great! I want a vacuum cleaner.
Me: Hey! Wait! You stole mine!
LMK: Mooowahahahaha!
~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~ * ( ) * ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment