FINALLY! I am so sick and tired of the political ads.
How many times have you read/heard that today? I'm willing to bet anyone who reads blogs or communicates with people has heard this today.
I watched the national evening news a few weeks ago where they talked about how one party is taking advantage of the president's low approval to really sock it to the other party in their state. Then they showed a few examples of the type of ads they were talking about.
HA! There was one from Ohio. Mike De.wine and Sherr.od Brown have really gotten into this mudslinging thing. It's so ridiculously petty. I'd love not to vote for either, but there's no one else to vote for. Unless I do what the Lawn Mower King did and write himself in as Senator. Heh. Not funny...........much.
Do like the Lawn Mower King suggests - "Vote early, vote often!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment