We are off to northwest Ohio for my great uncle's 90th birthday party. Surprise birthday party. Boy, I hope no one yells "surprise!" That could make for a really, um...eventful birthday.
It will be fun to see all the family we never get to see from all over the state/country. I plan to take lots of pictures, but not so many that I turn into mom's least favorite cousin who annoys the stuffing out of everyone. Haha, get it stuffing? Thanksigiving? Sorry. Couldn't resist.
It will be my first big family function with the Lawn Mower King (believe me, he is oh-so excited about the whole event). It will also be my first big family function with a digital camera. I'll probably end up taking only a few pictures because I don't want to be that obnoxious fat woman snapping pictures all night.
Now. If I could only lose about 150 pounds on the car ride up I would be thrilled.
0 comments:
Post a Comment