Hello? May I help you?
Originally uploaded by h0kieerin.
A New Year’s meme, swiped from Leesepea.

1. Will you be looking for a new job? I hope not! But if something comes up at LMK's school, I'm going to apply. This b-s paperwork is ridiculous.
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? Sure, new friendships. As for a new hubby, nah. I've spent all this time training this one. Why would I throw it all away now?
3. New house? I wish.
4. What will you do different in 08? Save money. Be adults. Lose weight.
5. New Years resolution? Save money!
6. What will you NOT be doing in 08? Getting any more cats. Drat.
7. Any trips planned? We're going to Myrtle! I'm already excited. LMK's dad was talking about it over break. He's excited too. He promised a whole grocery bag of flyers of stuff to do after their Spring Break trip. I must be entertained!
8. Wedding plans? For Twin, hopefully.
9. Major thing on your calendar? Uhhhhhhh...last day of my first year of teaching?
10. What can’t you wait for? My next school break....which isn't for 3 months, if I'm lucky.
11. What would you like to see happen differently? See money saving and lack there of.
12. What about yourself will you be changing? Hopefully my weight.
13. What happened in ‘07 that you didn’t think would ever happen? I never thought we’d move 5 states away. However, it's been a great thing for both of us.
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? That would always be a good thing, especially for me.
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 07? More professionally. You have to when you're teaching 5 days a week.
17. Will you better your relationship with your family? I wish, but to me, that means living closer.
18. Will you do charity work? Ewww...I really need to do that. Must get on that.
19. Will you go to bars? Nah, I don't much care for drinking.
20. Will you be nice to people you don’t know? I have to be nice. Never can tell who is related to a student, parent, colleague, or boss. Gotta love education.
21. Do you expect ‘08 to be a good year for you? Let's hope so!
22. How much did you change from this time last year til now? Let's see, I'm a Virginian. I'm employed. I'm an adult. I'd say a whole hell of a lot.
23. Will you plan on having a child? Yep.
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? And then some, I hope.
25. Major lifestyle changes? Motherhood would be nice.
26. Will you be moving? God, I hope not. I hate moving.
27. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 08 that happened in 07? Again, moving!
28. What are your New Years Eve plans? LMK's surgery. Yeah, that's how we roll.
29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight? Yes, AND he can't run away. Mwahahaha!
30. One wish for 2008? Motherhood or on the road to motherhood.