I finally picked up a book yesterday after a 5 month dry spell. It's the longest I've gone without reading since 4th grade. Honestly, I'm so busy and so exhausted most of the time I just can't concentrate on a book. However, I ordered this book as a fluke in my class's November book order. What can I say? The title caught my eye.

I knew the author was familiar (I finally figured out she wrote S.hiloh, which I can't bring myself to read after LMK confessed S.hiloh dies). Well, I read the back cover to see if I could figure out what other books she's written and I read the following exerpt:

"There really is a annual Stawberry Festival in the town of Buckhannon, West Virginia, which serves as the model for Buckman in this series."

Holy hell! LMK is from that town. You better believe I'm making it my goal to get every one of these books now. It's really neat reading about places I've actually been. It's almost as cool as when I found the name of where we're living now in a S.isterhood of the Traveling Pants book.

Back to grading math quizzes. Joy.