It would appear that I need a new template. However, I haven't quite mastered this template like I did the old one. I can't change out the background images to suit my fancy. That frustrates me. I like changing my template. It makes me happy. I change my furniture around frequently too. If I can't buy new stuff, sometimes, changing it's arrangment makes me feel like I have a whole new room. (Look at me rationalize.)

Here's my problem. I LOVE the layout of this template. Stuff on either side, blog posts in the middle. Plus, I can add and subtract sections as I please (I've at least figured that much out). I've all but decided I want to keep the three column set up.

So! Where do I find blog templates? Preferably free ones. However, since LMK has a real job, I might be persuaded to purchase a template. But I'm cheap. I balk at $20. $50 just is not an option.

Suggestions?