Matook2
Originally uploaded by MistyDawn.
Molly held another garage sale this weekend. I ended up being the big seller. Yay me!

Anyway, her dad came to keep her company on Saturday. He brought his german shepard/wolf mix dog, Matuk. Tookie is a big love bug. He's one BIG dog that I'm not terrified of petting. In fact, he climbed up beside me on the couch I was sitting on and put his head on my leg so I could pet his ears. He's just a sweetie. He loves stuffed toys. Guess who "purchased" all my stuffed toys? He kept stealing them from the garage and putting them in the yard.

He LOVED my Furbies. Interactive toys! He took one home and when Molly's dad went outside that evening he heard "Wahhhhh, wahhhhh, I LOVE YOU!" Matuk looked at Molly's dad then he looked at his Furby, then back at Molly's dad. She said it was almost like he was saying, "Yeah, my toy talks to me while you're gone."