We finally ordered our tickets to Thoroughly Modern Millie!

LMK and I have made it a tradition to go to a show for our anniversary for the past few years. He and my parents were even sweet enough to take me to see The Sound of Music for my birthday. This year, there was nothing I wanted to see around our anniversary, but I saw they would have TMM in the spring. I love the movie with Julie Andrews (I love anything with Julie Andrews) and I have been dying to see the musical.

LMK got tickets last night! We're going when we are in Ohio for Spring Break. I'm so excited. TMM and the cheese plate which I love...mmm cheese (if it wasn't so expensive, we'd get the fruit plate, too). I'm so excited. I'll spend the month until we go to Ohio studying the menu and deciding what I will get. I know it's cheesy, but I just love going to Carousel. The food is delicious and I love seeing musicals.

Also, over the weekend, I made O.live Ga.rden soup. I found the recipe on a website that has dozens of restaurant recipes (OG and others). It was delicious! I think I liked it better than the actual soup at Olive Garden because I control what goes in and how much. I will definitely be trying it again with skim milk instead of heavy cream. While it won't be as yummy, it might not qualify as a heart attack in a bowl.