I have lost my ever-lovin' mind! I'm having flashbacks to the day LMK came home from practice at The College and told me Head Coach had agreed us hosting a team function was a great idea.
"I said I'd do what!?"
Next week, LMK starts soccer games. In order for him to coach, he'll have to leave school early on game days. Usually not more than the last period or two. As long as we've been here, I've heard how hard it is for The School to get subs (I've heard its a problem for most private schools). So instead of having someone in the administration come cover LMK's class, I said I'd do it. Why?
I DON'T KNOW!
In all honesty, I'm not that concerned about subbing for him. I know he will leave me enough work for the kids to complete. I know he will back up any decisions I make. But most importantly, I know he will nail their asses to the wall should they give me problems. After all, he's the one that told me "If they give you trouble, then you give me trouble and I can make them sorry they gave you trouble." Hehehe. My work here is done. Who knows, I may love it. Right now, I'm just excited to be getting out of the house for a few hours. FREEDOM! I'm planning to go up Friday afternoon to meet his kids. Plus, I need to ask the secretary that does subbing about some of the protocol I'll need to follow. Another day out of the house!
Also, the interview/sub meeting I worried about - not a problem. Yesterday, Small County called to reschedule my interview due to the forecasted weather. "Great," I thought, "I can go to Large County's sub meeting".
Ahahahahahaha, I'm so funny. All the schools are closed today due to inclement weather. Mind you, it didn't even start snowing until 1 in the afternoon. Gotta love Virginia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment