I mentioned before how much she makes me crazy. However, after finding this, I can finally make through the whole half hour. I must say, some of her recipes seem pretty tasty. I'm tempted to try them.
Anyway, I have a problem. One of many, I know. In lots of her cooking, there is wine. It's in a lot of recipes I think sound yummy.
I've heard several times now, "Never use a wine you wouldn't drink."
I don't drink wine! I don't like wine. I don't really care for alcohol. I've actually only tried wine with one and it wasn't bad but I wouldn't miss the taste/flavor. So, should I continue what I've been doing and just omitting the wine in recipes? Or should I get some wine to have on hand to cook with? What kind of wine is "good" (inexpensive) wine? How long can I keep wine in the fridge?
0 comments:
Post a Comment