Instead of watching the new episodes of Lost, LMK and I decided to watch the USA / Mexico friendlies game. We'll watch Lost on a night when LMK isn't zonked and can enjoy it.

Normally, I would be slightly miffed that we watched SOCCER instead of Lost, but the game was actually really good. It was fun to sit with my husband and watch soccer. We even took a page out of The College's men's team. After a really bad call, I couldn't help myself. "Let's boo at the ref! Booooooooooooooooooo" Heh. Maybe you had to be there.

I laughed when LMK yelled, "Albright, you're killin' me." in the second half. I wonder how many times he's said a variation of that on the sidelines for The College. He correctly called who was going to be subbed and where the new players were going. It's actually fun watching the games with him. He loves the game so much it makes those around him enjoy it too.


Finally, he came through with a funny. Please remember, when I married this man he was incredibly serious. Four years spent around my mother seem to doing him some good.


LMK: "A goalkeeper with Tourette's syndrome?..............How can they tell?"