So...I was all prepared to let go of whatever angst I was harboring regarding my classroom after that last post. As Pigs says, bygones.

However, today, as I was trying to organize my desks and failing miserably, I remembered that her desks fit in the room easily. What am I doing wrong? I have 30 desks and they're just not fitting. What the hell?

So I come home and check the pictures I took when it was her room. They're different desks!

She took the "nice" desks to her new room and gave me all the ones that are missing screws and are insanely high for 4th graders! Did I mention I have 30 desks and 18 chairs!?

Oooooo, NOW I'm pissed.

I don't think there is much I can do but try to find a way to get rid of some of the desks. I have 6 more desks than she had, where on earth do I put them!? I figure based on the numbers I've been told, if I have 25 desks, I'll be more than safe.

Advice?