Most of the time, I am excited about our upcoming move. Let's say...75% of the time.

Some of the time, I am overwhelmed and nervous about our upcoming move...15%

Then there are the times - like at Little Brother's graduation dinner where I was able to sit around a dinner table with my entire family (and my brother's girlfriend and her dad) or last night on the phone with Twin and I feel sad. I remind myself that it isn't like we're dying. We can always come back and visit.

But it won't be the same.

I feel like one of those cheesy recipes people write.

75% excited
15% overwhelmed/terrified
10% sad
100% moving

Now, LMK will read this and he'll ask me if I want to move. Well. No, I don't want to move. But I think moving is the best option for us. Sometimes the end justifies the means. Tonight, I just miss my family, my friends, and the school system - though it hasn't treated me well - where I got my "start" teaching.

Change is scary and it's hard, but we're going to make it. Of that, I've never been more sure.

This evening...ornaments of the boys.