I'm running around trying to focus. I swear. I want and need to go in seventeen directions at once. It's just not working. Tonight, I am going to make blackberry jam. Is it a necessity for me to make jam before we move? Not really, but I can't take the blackberries with us and I want to use up as many of them as I can before then.

In other news, while the tutoring kids were working on the computer tonight one of them got the following task: "Write three things you like about trees."

All I could think of was the episode from Friends where they lose the apartment. "We were looking for leafy, LEAFY."



Check around the 2:05 mark. You'll see what I mean.

I leave you with ornament pictures.

The first is a clarinet. I played clarinet in high school. Pretty self-explanitory. (Please ignore Ollie snoozing in the background) This one is always getting lost on the tree because it's clear glass. I stumbled upon it last year accidentally and it didn't get chucked out with the tree.



The second is one of those bells that looks like a snowman, only it's hat looks like a soccer ball. It's a soccer snowman. I like to think of him as my soccer coach snowman. I'm weird that way.



Trust me people...there will be some repeating themes.