LMK and I really want him to get this job. Reallllly. He's pretty shocked because I am just as excited about it as he is. Me! The person who only months ago would totally shut down at the idea of a move.

Where do I begin?

The hotel. The school put us up in a Hampton Inn. I'm a simple girl, really. I don't need a big fancy hotel room. Holy heck, they've "redone" the Hampton Inns. They're wonderful! Even Twin would approve because their linens are laundered every day. I loved, loved, loved the comforter....excuse me, duvet. It was so fluffly that you sink into it and oh brother, was it warm. I definitely need one of those.


The school. It's beautiful! It sits over one hundred acres on the highest point in town. You can see everything! Everyone we met at the school is so nice. The head of the school was really great. Since it is a boarding school, LMK would have a lot more responsibilities than a regular teachining position. We're both ok with that.

(view from one side of the school)

The housing. The school provides houses for their staff to use should they need somewhere to stay. The only thing they have currently available is a four bedroom house, with a porch, fenced in backyard, sunroom, garage, and wood burning fireplace in the living room. The backyard was the selling point. It means we can bring Lucy with us. I was really concerned about where she was going to live if we move. (I got a little sniffly on the way home because I was so relieved) Even though it isn't rent free, we saw the same house (4 bedroom, backyard, etc) adveertised in the rental book we picked up for twice the price. It's definitely a deal!

Please, everyone keep your fingers, toes, eyes, etc crossed for us, send good karma, keep us in your prayers - whatever you believe. We should know something by Tuesday. While you're crossing/praying, think of me and hope that I can pick up a job in town too. That would make this move truly perfect.