So. We just got home from our little shopping trip. Innnnnnnnnnnnnteresting. I didn't get exactly everything I wanted, but I got what I wanted. What I wanted didn't technically include much for others, but what the hell.

I figured, "Hey, we're in Small Town, WV. The crowds won't be that bad. " HA! Wrong. Rednecks at 5 AM are skeery.

Had I not waited in the site 2 store line for 15 minutes I might have even gotten everything I wanted. It's the teacher in me, I see a line, I get in it. Obviously they're going where I'm going.

Great deals include:

  • 26" LCD flat screen tv - $397
  • HP All in One Printer, Scanner, Copier - $29
  • Game chair for LMP - $30
  • i.Flip camcorder - $79
  • 12 piece stackable Tupperware - $9
  • Tom Tom GPS - $129
Watching LMP ram some woman with a cart*. Priceless.


* Actually, the woman rammed her. She remarkably kept her cool.