Before the different stuff, I would just like to point out that even the janitor commented today that no one smiles, no one is happy, no one says hello anymore. The morale, she is dropping!
My room was a sauna today and I literally cannot open my windows. They're so heavy I can't lift them. It was 80 in there before I muscled it open.
Also, am I the only one that got sniffley when Barack Obama thanked his wife and kids and promised them a puppy? I'm so weird.
Now.
Enough about school!
I thought I would share my tv obsession with you. TV seems to be my escape these days. I can just turn my mind off for hours at a time.
New (at least to me) Shows I Love
- The Big Bang Theory
- Privileged (I've loved Jo.Anna Garcia since R.eba)
- 17 and Counting
- The Starter Wife
- Gossip Girl (LMP loves it, I have my issues with it, but I watch it with her)
- The Ex List
- How I Met Your Mother
- Samantha Who?
- America's Next Top Model/Top Design/Project Runway/Top Chef
- Desperate Housewives
- Amazing Race
- The Soup
- Ugly Betty
- Survivor
- Jon and Kate, Plus 8 - I can't seem to shake some of the things I've read and seen about the show. I enjoy watching the kids, but at what price? Plus, I'm tired of seeing all the great things they get to do with a family of 10 that I can't do with a family of 2 (now 3).
- The Ex List - Booooooooooooring. It better start getting good quickly.
- House - He's so mean and everybody dies! I must be a masocist.
0 comments:
Post a Comment