I've really wanted to change my hairstyle for several years. I have basic basic hairstyles that I wear on a daily basis. The half up, half down pony tail which is my mother's favorite. The basic pony tail, but of course, I have hairs that hang down or that have been broken so it gets looking crazy fairly quickly and the french twist with the banana clip thingie. I never wear my hair down for three reasons.

  1. I hate it in my face.
  2. I play with it, making it frizzier (if that's possible).
  3. It's hot.
That being said, I initially started with the Re.ba cut. There are only two problems with the Re.ba cut. It's time intensive - which I am not in the morning. I want to shower and go. I like my sleep. Plus, I'm hair challenged. I can't braid, I can't curl. I'm just not talented. I blame being left handed. Thus, the Re.ba cut has resulted in a return to my three standard "styles".

Then before we went to the beach, I got my hair cut again. I loved the length (after some adjustment), but never left it down because it was still hot. Plus, my bangs have a mind of their own.
Now, I'm thinking the Victori.a Beck.ham cut BEFORE she went nuts and cut it all off. You know, the angled bob.But with bangs...and maybe curly. I would like the front to be between my chin and my shoulder. That's a good length in front for me due to the double chin. If I go too short, I look like a pumpkin since I do have a round face. Heh. All of me is round (sorry honey, couldn't resist that one).

These are the ones I really like. Any thoughts? Remember, ROUND face, double chin.