Ok, ok we're not painting anything red. But that's just because when we move we'd have to paint over it and red would be a pain in the ass.

Remember how I said we're moving the office? Well, we're painting it too. I'm so excited! We've lived here a year and a half and we're finally painting! The walls are done and we've got it all taped off so we can paint the windows, doors, and base boards white tomorrow. Yay! Soon it will be done and we'll be able to move in furniture and hang stuff on the walls.

Here is the before:

And this is what it looked like before we put the painter's tape up:

After shots coming soon!

I'm trying to convince LMK to let me paint the bedroom since we've got everything to paint and all we would need is another gallon of paint in the new color. However, he's just been informed that we have to go to Historical Virginia for a conference the last week of July. I'm tagging along to since I wanted to go there this summer and I have tickets to get into Historicaltown free since the "traveling show" came to our classroom.

Unfortunately, that really cuts into our painting time. My parents come the week after (and we're going to Tech that week for a few days - HOORAY!) and then he has two weeks until soccer season begins and I have a week until I have to go back. We cleaned the bedroom (wall and floor washing clean) this afternoon so I'm confident we can get the rest of the house done if we put our minds to it.

Plus, I'm dying to try out my new nail polish from here. It's mesmerizing. Why had I not heard of this store!?

So, you'll understand if I'm not here. Summer is just flying by!