It's not my fault I haven't been here. Really!
The day I finished up at school we headed to Ohio. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I needed out of this town. We got back Sunday after a super quick stop in West Virginia and Friday we leave for the beach.
Needless to say summer is flying by and I've only been back to school once, for about 10 minutes to drop off books. I think I'm sticking to my guns fairly well, don't you?We're also worrying about our girls. One is having a hard time being back at home on the West Coast.
The other is still undecided about college (due to circumstances beyond her control). It's sad and frustrating. This is kid is smart, determined, and will go places in life - if she digs in her heels and fights.
I'll just continue to hope and pray for their safety and hope that they know they can call us when and if they need us.
I promise to post more when we get back from the beach.
Anyone know where I can buy good phone cards that are relatively cheap?
**Pictures courtesy of our trip.**
0 comments:
Post a Comment