I just got home from my interview with Small County. Knock on wood, I think it went well. It's one of the few interviews I can look back on and say, you know, I didn't say anything stupid, I didn't have an idiot moment, or a foot in mouth moment. Whether or not a job comes from this, I am pleased with the way my interview skills are developing. I am no longer a bumbling fool. That alone is worth a big woohoo!In other we-don't-talk-about-it news, tomorrow is the auction of the farm. They're selling all the tractors, farm equipment, etc. All of my cousins are coming in (or are in) from Missouri. My aunt and Mo Mom are excited - it's all about them. Me? I'm severely bummed. I can only imagine how hard tomorrow is going to be on my mom and my uncle. 100 years of farming and now, it's gone. Okay...enough of that. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.
Damn, it just occured to me that I didn't ask when I would hear whether I got the job or not. Damnit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment