We're back to our "normal" lives. LMK is working. I'm subbing for him on Thursday afternoon. I have an interview on Friday for a job in small county. The job is actually at the school I can virtually see from our front yard. It's literally down the street from us. I'm going in hoping for the best. I really like what I've heard about Large County, but a 30-45 minute commute does not fair well against a 30-45 second commute. I like the administration at the school so that is another big plus.
In other news, I have my fingerprints, I just need to take them down to the board office along with a check for $37. Forgive me if I'm being a bit cheap. I had a set of prints done for The School and they took care of whatever fees needed paid. Not only will Small County not accept The School's record, they want me to pay additional money. I'm a sub - money doesn't just grow on trees for us!
My plans for the rest of today include catching up on the shows I have DVR'd, playing with my newest toy (my electronic portfolio is going to be bitchin'), and perhaps making a movie for my cousin's daughters. I have great video of Wild Middle Child shoveling in berries and peaches while making fruit pizza. So cute.
0 comments:
Post a Comment