Well, we made it through our first Parent's Weekend! More accurately, LMK made it through. I really didn't have that much to deal with for the weekend. Just one hour of "duty" (babysitting) at the middle school on Saturday. LMK is the one that had to get through parent conferences, NHS inductions, and various dedications at the school. I even got to watch a little of Friday's competition. (I have some video if anyone wants to see it.)

In other news, I think LMK and I have some stalkers. There are two of his players that I really like. After their win on Thursday, they walked up to our car with us. Then Saturday at the middle school, we ran into them again. That evening LMK and I took a walk around campus. Most of the parents were gone and campus was quiet. As we passed in front of the girl's dorms we hear, "Hi Mr.!"

Yep, it's them.

Yesterday, we stopped in the grocery store to get some cash. Who should we see... Poor LMK. He continues walking when we hear, "Hi Mrs.! Hi Mr.!" We stopped and chatted a few minutes and then continued on our way.

Good thing they're good kids and we both like them. Otherwise, I'd be hiding out.