
Meet Lucy, a.k.a. Lucy Belle, a.k.a. Sea-Belle, a.k.a. Lulu the Wonder Bagel, a.k.a. Puppercini, well, you get the point.
Lucy is our 4 year old beagle. We got her from LMK's uncle when his dog had puppies. Before we got her, Lucy's name was Killer because when she'd play with her brothers and sister she'd go right for the jugular.
Lucy currently lives in Ohio with my parents. That's right, when we moved to Virginia, Lucy didn't come. It was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make. I love my Lulu. I miss her like crazy. However, it meant moving a country dog to the city in a small backyard where should she escape (and she does on a regular basis) it's a very real fear she'll be hit by a car or hurt.

So she stayed in Ohio in the puppy palace (a.k.a. my parents 3 car garage of which she occupies 2 of the 3 bays). She gets regular truck rides and frequent house visits. She's quite the little princess.
She and my dad have become best friends. My brother and I have decided it's ok to have been replaced by a crazy beagle. They're both happy as clams. I can never thank my parents enough for taking care of her.
16 comments:
So nice of your parents to care for her, she is a Lucky Lucy to have such a good life.
I'm so sorry you can't have her with you. What a sweetheart.
She's very cute! Sounds like she's being well taken care of.
Mine's up too :)
What a lovely dog. Great shot, thanks fr sharing.
Mine is up:
My Digital Snapshot
She is adorable!! I love her ears, just wanna scratch behind them.
Lucy is absolutely precious. I'd miss her too.
Oh that would be a very hard decision to make, I don't know that i could do that. But then i don't have anyone to look after my kids. But Lucy does look very happy, i am so glad that she is happy
Oh, she is adorable! It is wonderful that your parents were able to take her for you!!
She's a real beauty. I'm sure she is well cared for by your parents.
I love Beagels. I had one who died about 5 yrs ago. They are so sweet.
You forgot Lucy-Goosey!!! I notice you didn't mention that your neighbors in Virginia might not appreciate Lucy's vocal abilities ;-) I miss her too... luv ya LuLu
The is so sweet. I love that last picture! :)
She's beautiful! She looks like a real bundle of energy though :)
Cute dog Super pictures and a wonderful TALE of her life
Your Lucy is such a cutie. Whatever will you dad do when it's time for Lucy to come live with you?
I'm sure it must be very difficult for you to leave Lucy behind, and I give you credit for doing the right thing. You love your dog enough to put her well being before your desires and I think that is the right thing to do. Lucy is so lucky to have you. I also think that you and Lucy are really fortunate to have your parents and that they are able to take over raising her for you. Awesome.
Alice -- I Was Born2Cree8
Reba @ Reba’s Run
Post a Comment