So, Misty posted a challenge that is really up my aisle. For some reason, it fascinates me to look at other people's desktops. That and I'm procrastinating.

How to Play:

  • Capture a picture of your computer's desktop.
  • Post it on your blog along with a link to who tagged you.
  • Tag some people.
  • Run and hide from them.
I have about 3 desktops that we rotate between. So I thought I would post them all. Along with a little ditty about when they're used and why.

The first is one I've had up for several months. It's actually a picture taken by Leesa. I love her pictures and this one just cracks me up. It could be Hokie. He loves his paper bags.


The second is one of the desktops on my school computers. It's actually on the "teacher" computer. The one that I use to do email, attendance, grades, etc. The kids love it and everyone comments on it when they see it. Plus, I like seeing my Lula-belle on a day to day basis. It makes me giggle when I'm having a bad day.


The third is the desktop of my Smartboard cart. The kids love this picture and so do I. I caught it on a fluke when were visiting the in-laws. They're kittens are adorable. Tango is on another computer, but I couldn't resist this picture of Jitterbug.


The last one is what our desktop looks like now. As I've been told several times since February began (by the girls, not just LMK), soccer season starts soon. Nine days, if you're counting - which they are. So our desktop is an ode to women's soccer. Such is my life.


I don't tag. If you do it, let me know so I can come see. :o)