LMK and I are on our way to Chicago via Ohio. We'll stop off in Ohio for a few days and then leave out to Chicago on Friday with Twin. LMK is so excited about the coaching conference that he can frequently be found squealing with glee around the house. It's cute to see an almost 30 year old man grinning while he "eeeeeeeeeeee"'s around the house.

While we travel our thoughts and prayer will be with the 6 miners trapped in Utah. Living with a mining engineer means I understand what happened and am thankful he is not a practicing mining engineer. They've brought in listening equipment which means his graduate project is being used. Hopefully they have good news.

Coaching might not pay a lot, but after Quecreek and Sago, names I will never forget, I'm just happy I can come home each night and kiss my husband.