It's looking like LMK and I will officially be going to Chicago in August (the week before my birthday, coincidentally).
He's been invited to a coaching symposium (*yawn*) and I've always wanted to visit Chicago. From what I can remember of what he's told me, the US Women's National Team is putting on the symposium. Head Coach went to the one the US Men's National Team did in Cleveland last year. LMK has been jealous ever since.
The best news? Twin might be able to come, too. Correction, she wants to come, she just needs to make sure she can get the time off of work. If Twin comes, this trip will be lots of fun. Just like our trip to Jamestown...We Love Soccer, not We Love Lucy. I'll have someone to play with while LMK is at his soccer stuff. We will be able to attend the game with him though. So that will be fun. Twin enjoys soccer like I do. Meaning, we don't care about strategy - we're there for the cards! What should Twin and I do for the day and a half we'll have to occupy ourselves?
Should I be worried that he all but giggled like a schoolgirl when he found out he'd be attending not only the game against New Zealand but also a practice? It's nice to see him so excited. Evidently some big coach is going to be there too. I believe he called him the goalkeeping coach God.
Boys...they get excited over the silliest things.
Now, I must go play with my iPod.
0 comments:
Post a Comment