It's 80° outside. Forgive me for not hanging out in the house on my computer. Hmm...I could take the laptop outside. What a novel idea!
How old do you look?
As a teenager, I looked older than my age. Now, I'm hoping I look younger.
Where do you live?
Northern Virginia
Are you waiting for something?
Yep - for my life to start. It seems like I'm just maintaining
What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
Sniffling. You know when a kid at school has a runny nose and they won't blow it so they sniff snot all. day. long.
Last text message you received, what’d it say?
“Downstairs”
Can you handle the truth?
I prefer the truth actually. If you lie to me, you lose any trust I may have had for you. It's not easy to regain that trust.
Did you cry today?
Ew...why would I do that?
Do you hate the last person you had a conversation with?
Uh, no. Pretty much the opposite.
Do you want kids?
In addition to the loud teenager that lives with us? If they're all like her?
Yeah. :o)
Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Not really.
Last shocking news you heard?
Boyfriend's mom is drunk. I need to take her home.
Ex-squeeze me?
What was the last thing you drank?
Diet Pepsi
Last person you hugged?
A sobbing teenager being screwed out of playing soccer her senior year while watching
Whom do you most look like in your family?
Everyone tells me I look like my father, but I don't see it. Maybe my brother? I think we look alike.
Did you dream last night?
Yes! One of the medications I'm one gives me really crazy dreams. It makes things interesting. Last night had something to do with cereal. It was so "real" that I asked LMK if I had mentioned anything about cereal to him recently. When he looked at me like I was crazy, I knew it was a dream.
How many piercings do you have?
2 — 1 in each ear
If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
A good paying job (that we like) for both LMK and I in Ohio.
Does anyone call you babe?
Not if they want to live.
Where does most of your family live?
Ohio and Missouri
Where did you grow up?
Ohio
Where do you want to go on vacation?
Would you like a list? I want to see every state. I want to go back to Spain. I would love to see more of Europe. I would like to go on a cruise. Go back to Disney World.
Have you broken a bone?
Yep, arm and ankle.
What did you receive for Valentine’s Day?
Um....lots of Valentine's from my rug rats.
Have you ever had a panic attack?
Not yet
Can you sleep in jeans?
I can, but why would I want to?
What can’t you wait for?
Summer! Job stuff should be decided by then. I hope.
Knock on wood.
When’s the last time you told someone you loved them and meant it?
Everyday
Have your parents ever smoked pot?
That'd be a no.
Want someone back in your life?
Um...thanks to Facebook I've seen a lot more of those people I've lost touch with.
Do you live near your most recent ex?
No
Are you good at giving directions?
Yep. I can Rand McNally with the best of them.
What do you order at the bar?
Diet Pepsi. Maybe if I feel saucy a strawberry daiquiri. I don't care much for alcohol.
When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Within the last year I suppose.
Whom was your last text from?
LMK
Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Mwahahahaha, yes.
What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Chocolate - as in peanut butter cups
Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
The in-laws. Getting ready for the beach.
What body part(s) do you wash first in the shower?
Hair
Have you ever kissed anyone who’s name started with a D?
Dude, my husband?
Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cold — Hot weather sucks. Big bowls of soup. Cuddling.
What do you currently hear right now?
Secret Life of the American Teenager - love this show.
Does someone like you right now?
I would hope so
Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
Can. Have. Should. Weeeeeeeeeeeeell
What are your nicknames?
Mom, My Mommy, otherwise my name is too short to really have a nickname
On the opposite sex,where do you like them to have piercings?
Nowhere
If you could go any place in the world right now, where would you go?
I want to see every state. I want to go back to Spain. I would love to see more of Europe. I would like to go on a cruise. Go back to Disney World. Haven't we already covered this?
Have you ever made someone so mad that they broke something?
No. At least I don't think so.
What is your favorite color?
Blue, blue, blue!
If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
I'd get my Virginia teaching license when I graduated from college then I wouldn't be stuck taking the VRA now.
Enjoy your day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment