Since LMK is still swooning from his trip to the MLS finals yesterday and I'm off to school to worry myself into an ulcer until my meeting with the administration today. I leave you a meme. Stolen from Erin.

A Little About Us
The basic facts:

Who is your significant other? Lawn Mower King

How long have you been together? We met when I was 17 and he was 19. We've been together ever since. I'm 27 now. You do the math.

Dating/Engaged/Married? Married

How old is your S.O.? 29, going for the big 3 - 0 next February

What’s his/her middle name? James

Who eats more? It's usually a toss up. Depends on what day you catch us.

Who says “I love you” first? Him. He says it all the time. I'm very lucky that way.

Who weighs more? Sigh... me

Who sings better? Me!

Who’s older? Him. Ha!

Who’s smarter? Him, definitely. Not feeling too smart lately.

Whose temper is worse? Mine. I rant and rave. He seethes silently until he finally blows.

Who does the laundry? We share those responsibilities most of the time. Lately, him more than me due to busy-ness.

Who does the dishes? Usually me, unless there is a huge pile. Then he usually makes them disappear for me. He will also unload the dishwasher - which I hate.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.

Whose feet are bigger? We wear the same size which means I can wear his shoes and he can wear mine. I'll give you a minute to picture that in your head. Hehehehe.

Whose hair is longer? He works for a military school. Mine.

Who’s better with the computer? Depends on what program you're talking about. Mathmatical/technical - him. Creative/ froufy - Me

Who mows the lawn? He does most of it now. Lawn Mower Queen HATES push mowing.

Who pays the bills? I do. I can work the online banking and Quicken faster. However, when I get really out of sync, he balances the checkbook.

Who cooks dinner? The crockpot! We take turns otherwise. He's a pretty good cook, except for chili powder in the spaghetti sauce. Ick.

Who drives when you are together? Me. I'm a control freak.

Who pays when you go out to dinner? Me, but the money all comes from the same place.

Who’s the most stubborn? Me, hands down.

Who is the first one to admit when they’re wrong? LMK, even when he doesn't think he's wrong.

Whose parents do you see more? His. In fact, we've seen them more since we moved to VA then we saw them in the 4 years we lived in Ohio. We're the exact same distance away. Things that make you go hmmm.

Who named your dog? Me! The funsucker wouldn't let me name her Ariel Belle (I was going through a Disney phase), but he would agree to Lucy. He also wouldn't let me change Socks' name to Mickey. No fun, I tell you.

Who kisses who first? Me, he's not much for kissing. He's a hugger/cuddler.

Who asked who out? I talked to him first and drove to meet him first, so I guess me?

Who’s more sensitive? That'd be me again.

Who’s taller? He is, by 4 inches. (The way he carries on you'd think it was 4 feet)

Who has more friends? We have a lot of common friends, so I'll say it's a tie.

Who has more siblings? I do...he's an only child. I've got a brother.

Who wears the pants in the relationship? LMK does a great job of letting me think it's me. He generally won't buck the system unless it's something he feels strongly about and then I usually defer to him.